D.I.Y- Turmeric & Honey Face Mask

Since I am going ahead and giving my hair and scalp a relaxing homemade banana and honey hair mask, I thought that I might as well treat my dry face to a soothing, hydrating face mask.
Since I am not a professional, please make sure to test this out on a small amount of skin to make sure you do not get any bad reactions.


Ingredients: 
  • 3/4 tsp turmeric (said to have anti aging properties)
  • 1tsp honey (helps absorb and retain moisture)
  • 1/2 tsp organic coconut oil (has antioxidant properties to help with skin looking young, and moisturized)

Exfoliate your skin so that the turmeric does not dye the dead skin on your face. Put on an old outfit because anything this stuff touches will be dyed yellow, also be careful when you are drying off your face after you have removed the mask to make sure it is all off or you are using an old towel.I just mixed all the ingredients together until everything had conbined. Then I added a thin layer of the face mask as to not stain my skin. I kept this on for about an hour before I hopped into the shower and washed it all off. I would try this face mask on a day where you plan to stay home, because there is a chance you might get stained skin although I did not have this problem you should always consider it. Althought the great benefits of turmeric make me want to walk around with a yellow face always to keep my skin in good condition.



When I was off this face mask my skin feels very soft. It feels tight (not because it is dry). It feels moisturized, but not oily. Just a perfect mask to get your skin in good condition.

What is your favorite face mask?

Lulu :)

Popular Posts