Warming Up to Winter

Are you guys as excited for the holidays as I am? I just can't wait to sit at home and not have to worry about any work for an entire week and a bit. However, I was not always this way. Winter is a season I only began to accept a couple years ago. I realized that I would just unconsciously  dread this season, but I never really understood why, and when I came to think of reasons I realized I really love all the warm feelings that come with the word winter. Even though this season is usually so cold. There is so much to love once you get over all the shivering. The sun shining brighter than ever, the first snow fall, the fun christmas light, warm drinks, the nights always looking so much brighter, fireplaces, holidays, presents, enjoying time with your family, just so much. So I decided to do another group of photos that are reasons why I love winter,  like I did for fall.

Disclaimer: None of the photos are my own. I got them all off of flickr using different creative commons licenses that are cited under each photo. I have also cited the owners under each picture. If you want to use these pictures you must cite the actual owners and not me.

(CC BY 3.0) Photo from flickr by: peretzp
(CC BY 3.0) Photo from flickr by: Widerbergs
(CC BY-ND 3.0) Photo from flickr by:Jezz
(CC BY 3.0) Photo from flickr by: jpctalbot
(CC BY 3.0) Photo from flickr by : Widerbergs

(CC BY 3.0) Photo from : flickr by: krystian_o
(CC BY 3.0) Photo from flickr by: Dominic's pics
(CC BY-SA 3.0) Photo from flickr by: *Ann Gordon
(CC BY 3.0) Photo from flickr by Shermeee
(CC BY-ND 3.0) Photo from flickr by: Ashley Coombs
(CC BY-SA 3.0) Photo from flickr by: DeaPeaJay

I hope you are all doing well, and I know this is exam period/ crazy work time for some of you so I hope you get a break this holiday season !

Love Lulu :) 

Popular Posts